KTEMP is a leading Greek Company in the field of production and distribution of isothermal certified systems. Ensuring health and safety at work is a key priority and commitment KTEMP on all company activities. Recognizing that human capital is the most important and our valuable asset, the company provides a healthy and safe working environment by developing and implementing practices and systems adapted to the risks associated with its nature of work. The successful implementation of our policy is the responsibility of all employees regardless of the work they perform or their position in the company.
We make every effort, so all the following are achieved:
- To provide a healthy and safe working environment for all employees, visitors and contractors / partners.
- To ensure the health and safety of all employees through continuous improvement of systems, standards and practices in the workplace.
- Full compliance with the requirements of OHSAS 18001 standard, as well as with local and international laws and regulations.
Our goal is to eliminate accidents and diseases related to the exercise of work in all company facilities, undertaking the following initiatives and commitments:
- Recognizing, assessing and minimizing the risks associated with the Company’s activities and may cause injury or illness.
- Providing training and supervision of health and safety issues such as safe work practices and emergency procedures, in order to fully understand all the occupational risks.
- Encouraging the participation of workers in the search process efficient methods to identify, assess and eliminate or reduce risks in the workplace.
- Ensuring that all employees, visitors and contractors / partners have understood, regulations and policies on health and safety.
- Ensuring financial resources for the implementation and continuous improvement of Health and Safety System implemented in the company.
- Establishing procedures for analyzing and evaluating all accidents and incidents related to safety in the workplace as part of an integrated management program.
- Submitting the health and security of the company’s internal and external audits to ensure the continued effectiveness and constant compliance with modern standards and best practices.
As part of our efforts to develop an excellent working environment, health, safety and welfare of all the company’s employees are fundamental values. The performance of the company in the field of Health and Safety will be included in the annual Corporate Social Responsibility.
This policy’s been communicated to all staff and to all customers of the company.
January 1st, 2015