Targeted for product groups that need special care, we achieved to offer 100% controlled temperature and monitoring in all the steps of Cold Chain transport.
The SENSO box offers 48 hours (and even more) stable internal temperature for Vaccines, Insulin, Biological samples, Pharmaceutical goods that needed to be transported in +2° up to +8°C High quality 30mm thickness of Polyurethane foam (PU) plates, cut in various dimensions, combined with Internal Patented shield made from coating of Aluminum foil ,carton and soft PU foam create an ideal hermetic, resistant and the most important 100% Controlled environment for the High Risk products transport, no matter distance or extreme exterior temperatures meet in cold chain.
A complete certified isothermal box, according to AFNOR climate scenarios, meets the most Strict Summer Mediterranean AFNOR 48a Profile.
Can be combined with soft or hard gel icepacks.
- The Polyurethane foam offers comparable low conductivity due to its properties.
- Due to low thickness of Polyurethane foam (PU) used 30mm, and low thickness of internal isolation shield, the final (net) internal space is significantly larger, compared to competition.
- The internal aluminum foil combines with soft PU foam creates a High certified isolation.
- Keeping and distributing homogenous the temperature within the box, for 48 h transports in 2°-8°C environment.
- Extreme resistance to shocking, impacts and vibrations due to high quality and nature of materials used.
- High repeatability usage.
- Totally hermetic due to PU cover with aluminum shield that minimizes the temperature divergence.
- Fully assembled, offers low transport cost due to small external volume.
- Easily palletized.
- Fully recycled.
- Customized dimensions can be produced due to flexibility of materials used.
- The external carton box can be printed according to customer requests.
For Vaccines, Insulin, Biological samples, Pharmaceutical goods that needed to be transported in 2°-8°C environment (for up to 48h).