KTEMP is a leading Greek Company in the field of production and distribution of isothermal certified systems.
Through the harmonious cooperation of all stakeholders (management, staff, partners, suppliers and especially the customers) KTEMP ensures the successful completion of all projects.
All of us in KTEMP, we make sure that:
- On customers: We will always listen to our customers, understand their needs and expectations with those of our suppliers, employees and society and we will try to give full satisfaction to all parties.
- On Leadership: We will establish and communicate our vision for the organization and through our leadership exemplify core values to guide the behavior of all, in order to achieve our vision.
- On people: We will involve our people in the organization’s development, utilize their knowledge and experience, recognize their contribution and provide an environ¬ment in which they are motivated to realize their full potential.
- On Processes and systems: We will take a process approach towards the management of work and manage our processes as a single system of interconnected processes that delivers all the organization’s objectives.
- On continual improvement: We will provide an environment in which every person is motivated to continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our products, processes and our management system.
- On decisions: We will base our decisions on the logical and intuitive analysis of data collected where possible from accurate measurements of product, process and system characteristics.
- On supplier relationships: We will develop alliances with our suppliers and work with them to jointly improve performance.
KTEMP fully complies with statutory and regulatory requirements and sets measurable objectives for the Quality. These objectives are evaluated in the Review of the Certified QMS based on the global standard ISO 9001:2008.
This policy’s been communicated to all staff and to all customers of the company.
January 1st, 2015